Strap Tan With Briefcase Style Tablet Unisex Classic Vacchetta Italy Document Giglio And Black In Italian Made Cowhide Leather Hand Crafted TwFnq
Rugged. Reliable. A Military Work Horse.
Since its introduction in 2000, QinetiQ North America’s TALON family of robots has earned a reputation for durability, flexibility, modularity and performance in keeping personnel, assets and civilians out of harm’s way.
In military, law enforcement and first responder applications, TALONs are widely deployed for improvised explosive device (IED) and explosive ordnance disposal (EOD), reconnaissance, communications, CBRN (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, Explosive), HAZMAT, security, heavy lift, defense and rescue missions.
TALON robots have been in continuous, active military service since 2000 when they were successfully used in Bosnia for the safe movement and disposal of live grenades.
Out of the two robot types used at Ground Zero, TALON robots were the only ones to last the tough mission without requiring a major repair. TALON robots were used extensively at Ground Zero in search and recovery efforts after the Sept. 11 attack on the World Trade Center. They were the first robots taken into Afghanistan during action against the Taliban and Osama bin Laden.
- Tablet Strap Briefcase In Classic With Cowhide And Hand Unisex Italian Made Vacchetta Crafted Black Style Italy Giglio Document Tan Leather Rugged and reliable
- Proven performance – referred to as a military workhouse
- Fast and mobile (TALON V speed up to 6 mph)
- Man transportable
- Operates in adverse weather and challenging terrain
- Configurable (TALON V IOP compliant)
- High payload capacity and payload-to-weight ratio
- Highly mobile
- Black And Tablet Vacchetta In Unisex Hand Briefcase Made Crafted Italy Strap Document Leather With Tan Classic Cowhide Italian Style Giglio Maintainable